sábado, 2 de agosto de 2008

[V.A.] Trojan DJ Box Set



CD1

01. Big Youth - Screaming Target
02. U Roy - Festival Wise
03. Shorty - Yamaha Skank
04. Winston Williams - DJ's Choice
05. I Roy & The Jumpers - Hot Bomb
06. Dennis Alcapone - King Of Kings
07. Dave Barker - I Got To Get Away
08. Big Youth - Pride And Joy Rock
09. Lizzy - Love Is A Treasure
10. U Roy - The Tide Is High
11. Scotty - Riddle I This
12. I Roy - Blackman Time
13. King Stitt & Andy Capp - Herbsman (Shuffle)
14. Blake Boy - Cambodia
15. Big Youth - S90 Skank
16. Winston Prince - Place Called Africa
17. U Roy - Earthquake

Download CD1

CD2

01. Scotty - Clean Race
02. Dennis Alcapone - Spanish Amigo
03. I Roy - Buck And The Preacher
04. Phillip Samuels - Hot Stick Version
05. Big Youth - Be Careful
06. U Roy - True True
07. King Stitt - Vigerton 2
08. I Roy - Cow Town Skank
09. Dennis Alcapone - Teach The Children
10. I Roy - Red Gold And Green
11. Scotty - Draw Your Brakes
12. Sir Lord Comic - Jack Of My Trade
13. Big Youth - Moving Version
14. King Iwah - Give Me Power Version
15. U Roy - Flashing My Whip
16. King Stitt - Fire Corner
17. Dennis Alcapone - Ripe Cherry

Download CD2

CD3

01. Carl Campbell - Hammering
02. Charlie Ace - Shock And Shake
03. Herman - To The Fields
04. Scotty - I Worry
05. I Roy - Tripe Girl
06. Big Youth - Dreamland Version
07. Dennis Alcapone - The Great Woggie
08. U Roy - Love I Tender
09. Lloyd Young - High Explosion
10. Dave Barker - Wet Version
11. Scotty - Children Children
12. Lizzy - The Right Song
13. Big Youth - The Killer
14. Prince Heron - Ten Commandments
15. Dennis Alcapone - Dj's Choice
16. I Roy - Dr Phibbs

Download CD3

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks for posting these Trojan Box Sets. The only ones I've got are the Dub ones so I'm gonna start picking thru these before they're gone (I'm getting the DJ one now). Do you happen to have the one called A Jamaican Story? Thanks again - great blog!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. GRACIAS POR ESTE APORTEEEEE
    DE LUJOOOO ....

    ResponderExcluir