quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

[V.A.] Trojan Country Reggae Box Set



CD1

01. Occupation (Ring Of Fire) - The Skatalites
02. Tennessee Waltz - Ewan & Jerry with the Carib Beats
03. Sad Movies - Gloria Crawford
04. Please Help Me I'm Falling - Hazel Wright
05. Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On - The Bleechers
06. Sweet Dreams - The Pioneers
07. Bye Bye Love - The Inventors
08. My Last Dance - Hortense Ellis
09. Games People Play - Bob Andy
10. Every Time I Itch I Wind Up Scratching You - Anonymously Yours
11. I'm Gonna Change Everything (Aka Burn Them) - Willie France
12. Stand By Your Man - Marlene Webber
13. My Elusive Dreams - Ernest Wilson
14. He'll Have To Go (Aka Put Your Sweet Lips) - Raphael Stewart & The Hot Tops
15. Walk Through This World With Me - Doreen Scheaffer
16. Love Of The Common People (Jamaican Mix) - Nicky Thomas
17. Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms) - John Holt


CD2

01. Mule Train - Count Prince Miller
02. Help Me Make It Through The Night - Ken Parker
03. Walk A Mile In My Shoes - Bob Andy
04. Snowbird - Dennis Walks
05. Working Kind (Chokin' Kind) - John Holt
06. Just Enough (To Keep Me Hanging On) - David Isaacs
07. Missing You - Max Romeo
08. Don't Touch Me - Nicky Thomas
09. Kiss An Angel Good Morning - Ken Parker
10. In The Ghetto - Rip & Lan
11. Sylvia's Mother - Eric Donaldson & The West Indians
12. Is It Really Over - Max Romeo
13. Crying In The Chapel - Mikey Chung & The Now Generation
14. Guilty - Ken Parker
15. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) - Lloyd Charmers
16. Little Green Apples - Dennis Brown


CD3

01. Take Me Home Country Roads - Toots & The Maytals
02. For The Good Times - Mikey Chung & The Now Generation
03. Wolverton Mountain - Roman Stewart
04. Don't Take Your Guns To Town - Hopeton Lewis
05. Sunshine On My Shoulders - Pat Kelly
06. Jambalaya - Pluto Shervington
07. Will The Circle Be Unbroken - Ken Parker
08. Drift Away - Hopeton Lewis
09. She Wears My Ring - Cornel Campbell
10. Before The Next Teardrop Falls - John Holt
11. Green, Green Grass Of Home - Delroy Wilson
12. Wasted Days And Wasted Nights - John Holt
13. Last Thing On My Mind - Dennis Brown
14. Statue Of A Fool - Jimmy Riley
15. Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings - Pat Kelly
16. Someone Loves You Honey - Jackie Edwards
17. I Wanna Wake Up With You - Boris Gardiner


Um comentário:

  1. Gracias Bro por la buena música

    Saludos desde Venezuela

    Jah bless & respect

    ResponderExcluir